One Long Day




After a long night & day of travel, I've arrived!  That's the view from my patio - and.it changes every few seconds!  -- and there's a walking path along that fence that gives you the above-the-beach-cliff view. It's gorgeous but I'm almost too tired to appreciate it.  I've got a red mini-cooper and darn if I don't get a "speed warning" every so often on the dashboard (not the police, thank goodness)

(this happened while I was writing this post)

.  The road from Lisbon to the Algarve had very few cars and it was easy to zip along.  Still, it was 2 1/2 hours from the airport to here.  So I'm off to find some food, unpack and collapse.


Comments

  1. You made it!! The photos indicate that you selected one of the most beautiful spots in Portugal to hang your hat. We should start taking bets on how many sunset photos you take during your stay! 😂 It looks like you will have plenty of inspiration for your painting. I’m looking forward to hearing more as you get settled. ⭐️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the driving was smooth, what a relief! And wow, that view is too good. Hope you're able to get a good night's rest so you can appreciate it with renewed vigor tomorrow! - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to read this and share the view! Absolutely beautiful and hoping you have restful night sleep!- Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what I like more ...the gorgeous sunset or the adorable car. Glad the travel was easy, albeit long. Can't wait to see more pictures and your paintings. -- SFW (who is now back in the states!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible welcome you rec'd from the Portugal skies! Colors are glorious. And those coastal walks go on for miles. So fun to see you starting this adventure-- and I look forward to sharing it. Thanks for doing this blog! Terry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts